
"Galactic Building Blocks"
- Timon
- Yeah?
- Ever wonder that those sparkly dots up there are?
- Pumbaa. I don't wonder. I know.
- Oh. What are they?
- They are fireflies. Fireflies that got stuck up on that big bluish black thing.
- Oh gee... I always thought they were balls of gas, burning millions of miles away.
- Pumba, with you everything's gas.
- Simba, what do you think?
- Well... uh... nah!
- Aw, c'mon Simba. We told you ours.
- Na...
- C'mon. Give, give.
- Come on. We told 'ya ours. Please?
- Well... somebody once told me the great kings of the past are up there... watching over us.
- Really?!?!
- Ya mean a bunch of royal dead guys are watching us?
- Hahahaha... That's the craziest thing I ever heard!
- ...
Mi abuelo ya está tranquilo...
Y yo estoy tranquila con él...